APMP Practitioner ‘Completion’ Workshop
22 October 2013
This intense full-day workshop is for members who would like to complete the Proposal Practitioner Assessment Questionnaire (PPAQ) at the UK Conference. Participants should register for this workshop and begin prerequisite activities at least 1 month in advance.
Participation in his workshop will require:
- Foundation level Accreditation
- Pre-registration for the Practitioner Assessment
- Completion of the APMP Practitioner Completion Tutorial.
- Advance preparation of 12+ competency evidence responses
The APMP Practitioner Completion Tutorial Workshop includes access to the APMP Practitioner "Completion" Tutorial. Participants complete the one-hour, on-line tutorial prior to attending the "Completion" workshop. The tutorial provides:
Introduction to the PPAQ requirements.
- Instructions to preform a self-assessment against the Practitioner competencies
- Demonstration of how to use the PPAQ Standards and Guidelines to build your competency evidence responses.
- Examples of completed evidence responses
- Explanation of how to handle some of the more challenging competency areas.
This workshop is a full day dedicated to completing the 35 competency evidence responses with support from the Chief Examiner, Education and Certification Director.
At the completion of this workshop members should have completed their Proposal Practitioner Assessment Questionnaire (PPAQ) and be ready to submit to Chief Examiner for assessment.
We require the following information at registration:
APMP Member Number
Foundation Certificate Number
2 registrations required – one with APMP for Workshop and one with APM Group for Assessment
Provide the contact information below for a reference that will be contacted to verify your 3 years experience in a proposal /bid environment and verify a evidence about your experience. You will also be asked to provide this information when you register for the Practitioner level Assessment with the APM Group.
Reminder: To participate in the Practitioner Completion Workshop you must register for this workshop and register and pay your fees for the Practitioner assessment. The online form can be found here
Places are limited on this course so early booking is recommended.
Certification Headquarters (C:HQ) will be open to answer your Certification questions during the Conference. Stop by and learn how to make Certification work for you!