The 11th APMP UK Annual Conference 2013
October 23rd - 24th
Join us at the 11th annual APMP UK conference to discover how attending ‘Capture Strategy - the Moves to Win’ can help you and your organisation improve win rates and make better bid qualification decisions.
A ‘must attend’ learning and networking event for Bid and Proposal professionals, the conference brings together a wealth of international expertise on Capture Strategy techniques and best practices delivered through a series of highly interactive workshop and seminars.
The majority of industry veterans agree that customer buying decisions are 40-80% decided before proposals are submitted. Organisations that practice effective capture planning and strategy development often win more frequently; win larger, more competitive bids, reduce bid time and cost and make better qualification decisions.
The conference is oriented around the bid and proposal industry and year on year it increasingly attracts delegates from a broader spectrum of roles involved in new business acquisition. This is testament to the quality of our speakers and the relevance of subject matter applicable to the wider practice of new business acquisition.
The 2013 conference offers delegates:
- Master classes and leading industry speakers relevant to all competency levels.
- Captivating keynote speakers including:
- Sir Clive Woodward – Director of Elite Performance at the British Olympic Association
- Caspar Berry – TV poker expert, advisor on James Bond movie Casino Royale, writer and leading expert on strategy, psychology of decision making and risk taking.
- The choice of over 25 workshops and seminars
- The Annual APMPUK Black Tie Awards Dinner
- Being able to compare a wide range of proprietary software in a single location
- An impressive cross section of both up and coming and high end professionals to network and enjoy informal discussion
- Opportunity to bench mark best practice in your organisation though meeting people working in a similar line of work
- Separate APMP Foundation and Practitioner Accreditation courses run a day prior to conference
- An ideal training and learning experience both formally and informally
Located in the idyllic heart of the Cotswolds in the West Country, this year’s venue has been chosen to complement its beautiful surroundings with excellent conference facilities while retaining all the modern features expected of a premier 4 star hotel.
Please book your accommodation directly with the hotel using the discount code “APMP UK” to benefit from the specially agreed bed and breakfast rate of £99.00 for single room occupancy and £119.00 for double room occupancy.
Book early to benefit from an early booking discount – click here for details.
Want more information?
Please contact our conference team if you would like further information on attending, award sponsorship, exhibiting or advertising at this year’s conference. We look forward to seeing you in October for another highly successful conference.
The APMP UK Conference Organisers